To download the current pricing table being used for a product on the IBU platform you need to have access to the Pricing Administration system. You need have a user account for your brand. For more information about this click here.
Once you have logged into the Pricing Administration System. You will see the screen below.
1. Simply select the product you would like to download. For example 'Lite'. Click on the name 'Lite'
2. You will then be on the pricing table page. In the column named 'Price table' - you can select the Download button to download a copy of the pricing table.
3. Your pricing table spreadsheet will start downloading in the background. You will receive an email when the spreadsheet is ready to be downloaded.
4. Simply click on the link in the email. If you are:
- Already logged into Pricing Admin - the file will start downloading straight away.
- If you are not logged into Pricing Admin - you will be re-directed to log in and then the file will download.
4. An Excel spreadsheet is downloaded. Depending on your user profile there will be two columns that can be edited -