Promotional discounts are added via Pricing Admin. For more details on how to access coupon management click here.
Adding a new coupon code
1. To add a new coupon code to the system please click on the blue 'New Coupon' button.
2. This will open the 'Add Coupon' dialogue box that allows you to enter the details for your new coupon.
Coupon code = enter the coupon code that you want to share with your customers
Discount % = enter the discount % you would like to give your customer. This can range from 0% to 100%
Effective start date = will always be defaulted to today's date (based on the date of the server). We do not allow coupons to apply retrospectively. You can change the effective start date to be in the future
Effective end date = will always be defaulted to blank which means the coupon will apply indefinitely. Or you can enter a date to end the coupon at.
Important if you use Internet Explorer
Internet Explore formats the dates as: YYYY-MM-DD so please enter the coupon start and end date in this format.
Some important coupon rules
- Coupons can not be back dated
- Coupons are valid for a minimum of one day
- You can re-use the same coupon code but the dates can not be overlapping
- All coupon code will be CAPITALISED once they are entered into Pricing Admin. When a customer goes to use it - it is not case sensitive
- There will also be an effective start date but the end date can be left blank and it will apply indefinitetly
- Discount can not be greater than 100%