Promotional codes (discounts) are added via Pricing Admin. For more details on how to access coupon management click here.
Editing Coupon Codes
Step One: Select the coupon code you would like to edit
You can edit coupon codes that are already in Pricing Administration. To edit a coupon you need to click on the coupon name (code). The coupon name (code) has an underline which is a hyperlink to view the coupon details.
Step Two: Edit the coupon
This will open the coupon edit dialogue box. You can edit the coupon end date.
Important Coupon Editing Rules
- When a coupon has expired you can't edit it at all. If you want to use the same coupon code you can create a new coupon with that code.
- When a coupon hasn't come into effect yet you can change any of the fields as much as you need, as long as the effective start date is in the future.
- When a coupon is in-effect (it has started but not expired):
- You can't edit the coupon code. This is because this coupon code may apply to existing policies.
- You can't edit the discount amount. This is because this coupon code may apply to existing policies.
- You can't edit the effective start date. This is because this coupon code may apply to existing policies.
- You can edit the effective end date. The soonest you can change it is to today's date. There needs to be a minimum of 1 day.
Important note if you use Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer formats the date as YYYY-MM-DD. So please edit the effective end date in this format. If not you will get an error.